Summer’s evening at Ramblers Retreat.
Saturday 26th August @ 6:30pm
We’re thrilled to invite you to enjoy a summer’s evening with us in our woodland gardens this August Bank Holiday! So bring friends, family and loved ones to try one of our new gourmet burgers and keep refreshed with a special summer drinks menu.
During the evening, you will get to listen to a local guitarist duo, the ‘Awesome Twosome’ and relax in a tranquil setting.
How to attend?
To book your table on the evening event held on Saturday 26th August, you will need to either email us at email@example.com or give us a call during our opening times on 01538702730. To secure your table, we will require a £5 per person deposit. This is payable over the phone or in person. We will also need to confirm your burger order prior to the event as well as any dietary requirements we may need to know.
Take a look at our burger menu here.
- Weather permitting we will be inviting you to enjoy your delicious food and drink in one of our garden tables. However, if there is any bad weather we will have alternative covered seating available. So please don’t worry about getting wet!
- If you would like to bring your dog along to join you, you are more than welcome! (If we do experience any bad weather we would move your group in to one of our dog friendly sheltered areas.)
- We will have vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options available, please just let us know upon booking.
- If you would like to bring any younger family guests along, we will have smaller, kid friendly burgers available to order. Please let us know upon booking if you will require a kids option.
- We will just need your main burger chosen prior to the event, you are free to add as many sides or desserts during the evening as you like.
- Car parking is available on site.